We are very proud of our well-established community kindergarten and our very experienced and qualified staff.
Our children have a wonderful time at kindy and it is amazing to watch them learn, grow and develop.
Did you know that “kindergarten” is a German word that means “children’s garden”?
In our beautiful landscaped gardens and air-conditioned, well-equipped centre, our children are encouraged to learn through play.
- play and interact,
- reflect and
- be active.
We have 2 groups of children aged between 3½ and 5 years attending.
- Kookaburra: Monday, Tuesday and every second Wednesday 8.30am to 2.30pm.
- Sunbird: Thursday, Friday from 8.15 to 3.45pm.
You can put your child’s name onto the waiting list by completing the Enrolment form.
There is a non-refundable fee payable for adding your child’s name to the waiting list.
Why choose a C&K Kindy over a Child Care Centre?
This is what our parents say.
- They like the fact that they have the same children in their group at kindy for the year, which is not the case at child care.
- They say, that they feel C&K Kindergartens better prepare their child for school because it is more like a school routine.
- They like the fact that at a C&K Kindy we have groups of only 3-5 year old children.
- They like the size of our facilities and that the learning places and spaces are set-up specifically for kindergarten aged children.
- They also say our teachers are our best assets. Our teachers are all bachelor qualified.